- Professionally Qualified SUP and Teaching Staff to support the children.
- Learn to Paddleboard
- Explore our coastline
- Learn about safety in, on and around the water.
- Build confidence and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Play in a natural and safe environment
- Promoting mindfulness and wellbeing through activities such as Kids Yoga.
- The children will also play a role in the editing process and making of a short movie of their week at the school.
- Crawfordsburn Country Park
- ALL EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR PADDLEBOARDING including wetsuit & buoyancy aid.
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Change of Clothes
- Sunscreen (Please note, please apply sunscreen before arrival each day).
The ethos of our scheme has always been to be outside, come rain or shine, and safely enjoy the awesome coastline we are blessed with. The safety of all children, staff and their families is, as always, our Number 1 priority. If we feel that due to any changes in Government Advice means that we cannot deliver this in a safe manner, The scheme will be cancelled and a full refund will be provided.
We ask that each child brings their own packed lunch, a snack and the all important bottle of water.
We are staffed by a team of Qualifed SUP Instructors and Teachers. We have made a lot of effort to build all elements of the Curriculum into what we deliver, in many ways disguised in games. Safety first, fun overlaying everything, and an undercoat of education throughout.