Privacy is important to us, and therefore we treat yours with the same respect we would expect for ourselves. The information contained within this privacy notice highlights;
Who we are?
What we collect?
How we share, store, process and secure you data and for how long?
How to contact us?
Please read the policy carefully and contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Who we are?
SUPHubNI Ltd is a small family business providing StandUp Paddleboarding Classes in Northern Ireland. As CEO and sole employee, Iain McCarthy is the primary point of contact and can be reached on 07984798388 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
We collect the following data: Username, Name, Email, Telephone Number. We do this via our third party booking system provider www.appointed.comwhen making an enquiry or a booking with us.
Any financial data you enter during the process of booking is handled, managed and dealt with by www.stripe.com
How do we use personal information?
We use personal information for the following purposes;
- personalisation of content, business information or user experience
- account set up and administration
- delivering marketing and events communication
- carrying out polls and surveys
- internal research and development purposes
- providing goods and services
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
- meeting internal audit requirements
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
Under GDPR we collect your data on the grounds of:
- legitimate interests
In undertaking a booking with our school we have a legitimate interest in understanding your data in order to communicate effectively with you about your booking and experience. These details enable us to communicate openly with you ahead of your time with us so as we can tailor the session to your needs and ensure your safety on the water for all concerned.
When do we share personal data?
We treat personal data confidentially and would only share or disclose this in order to provide our services or conduct our business operations.
Where do we store and process personal data?
All data is stored and processed by our third party booking management provider www.appointed.com
How do we secure personal data?
- to protect data against accidental loss
- to prevent unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure
- to ensure business continuity and disaster recovery
- to restrict access to personal information
- to conduct privacy impact assessments in accordance with the law and your business policies
- to train staff and contractors on data security
- to manage third party risks, through use of contracts and security reviews
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will only retain your data for as long as is reasonably necessary.
After a year of inactivity on our systems or use of service we will remove your user profile from our 3rdParty CRM tool.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under the GDPR, we respect the right of data subjects to access and control your personal data. You may;
- access your personal information
- correct and delete
- withdraw consent
- you can port your data if you choose.
- you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
You can exercise your rights, and we will respond as quickly as we can to such requests. We may need to verify your identity before any such disclosure which may delay the time it takes to receive the information.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, your personal information, or if you wish to file a complaint. You can call on 07984798388, email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org